Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Watamote ep. 12 Finale~


Well Watamote has finally come to an end... Through blood, sweat, and tears, did Kuroki achieve her goal of being popular? Yeah I know I kinda skipped to the end, but I kinda lost time between posting the episodes...otl

Kuroki feel's~



 But in reality......


  
 
Well  she managed to get her senpai to notice her. ////// But in all honesty I feel that for someone like Kuroki, she has come quite a ways.


Though I wished her relationship with her brother would improve...... But overall I enjoyed the anime. I know how a lot of people like characters who develop, but don't realize that some develop slower than others, or not at all. We've all known people who will never change their ways no matter what, but Kuroki is trying really hard to change, it's not as easy for some to do. I loved the music, especially the opening, as well as the art. A lot of surrealism, which is rather refreshing and I loved how little can be used to still make things pretty looking . I'm hoping there will be a season 2, so I can keep cheering on Kuroki~ In the meantime, I'll continue reading the manga~~



No comments:

Post a Comment