Sunday, August 3, 2014

Attack on Titan!!


Have my thoughts on Attack on Titan!... Wow, long time no post....




I really LOVED it! <3 Just something about this anime does something different from a lot of animes I've watched recently. It's too bad a lot of it was spoiled for me a while ago, but I finally managed to finish it and boy what a tease of a cliffhanger. I really like all the characters, the good and bad. I was talking with a friend about it somewhat recently and she read the manga before the anime came out, saying she could see this being an anime. She's got the skillz of perception~

Anyway just everything in this anime fits. The music, story, characters, they all came a live so well, though to be honest my least favorite character is Eren.... Can't wait for season 2 to come out, and I should totally pick up the manga to get up to date on where the story has gone. If you haven't seen this anime, give it a chance, you may end up liking it more as you continue through the series. Also I completely adore the fandom lol. <3



Ahaha wow this is a lot shorter than I wanted it, lost my groove for writing things, hopefully will get better in future reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment