Thursday, August 14, 2014

Stella Jogakuin Koutou-ka C³-bu really late review lol~


I finished this cute series quite a bit ago, and wow I really loved it in the beginning!
However as the series went on it got too...... serious.... Like Yuri's character goes through such a range of emotions in such a short time, and it made me little sad what they did to her in this light hearted adventure. Though I know why they did it, it just rubbed me the wrong way. Other than that, there was also a kind of fantasy element near the end? It was cute, but again rather jarring since it seemed pretty well set in reality.

The characters! I loved them!! IN fact I wished to know more about the other schools, especially about Karila's brother's team. Of course my favorite character it Karila! <3 along with Rento and Honoka~ I did like Yura at first, and could relate to her on a lot of levels, but as the series went on my love for her diminished a little. They included a pretty nice diverse cast, and I liked each of them for the most part, especially the tropical foresty girls~

The music fit the series nicely. Very intense in the right moment, and light and fluffy during others. Not much to say other than your typical moe music for a moe series. Also ever since I saw Saki, I've loved when series end the anime ep. with cheebs! <3

Now the animation! I really enjoyed the animation in this series. The fast/ slow pace is used just right. During intense moments it really pulls you in, and done very fluidly. I also love it when the scene shifts from real life to Yura's imagination, making everything look so much cooler! The design's of everyone of the main characters gun are unique, and I love watching each new game they do.

Overall this series is cute, and has it moments of entertainment. Yura near the end became annoying, and I really wanted to punch her, but at the very least..... I liked how it ended. At first I was very confused, but in the end I like how they brought to attention a certain something in the anime towards the end, otherwise it would've been pointless to mention it at all lol.  In the end, this is Yura's story, and while it was a little grating near the end, I loved her and her interaction's with the characters. Sonora proved such a likeable mentor figure for Yura, and while a little annoyed by it, I like also Yura's character progression. Going from one extreme to another, then to another again before finally settling on her real self. I'd say if you liked K-ON but wanted a little more action, drama, and air soft guns, then give it a watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment