Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Current anime watch list~ (mostly up to date lol)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

    

A short list of anime I've been watching recently~


1. Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! (Ep.2)- I'm loving it so far! I can relate to some things... //cries


2. Shingeki no Kyojin (Ep.10)- So far so good? Lol, but seriously I'm liking it, it's kept my interest so far, and I'm wondering how the story will go from here.


3. Nichijou (Ep.2)-..... I seriously, don't know how to feel about this series yet otl......

 

And yeah that's about all I've been watching recently, haven't had a lot of time to watch stuff.... oh and I forgot about Doki! Doki! Precure.... But what can I really say about it? Other than it's a magical girl's series?.... I'll have to watch more than 2 episodes to know how I feel about it though. And I need to get on watching this Free anime that's peaked my interest as of late.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment