Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! - 03 - Talking is harder than you think~


I have a love/hate relationship with Kuroki Tomoko. But in all honesty, this episode has me relating to her a lot......
At least back in my school years ( though her way of thinking was more extreme than mine lol). Interacting with others is harder than most people think, you make a fool of yourself trying to over think a simple conversation, and beat yourself up for it afterwards. While she's not my favorite character ever, she is rather realistic and relate able in a way, since we've all been her at one point or time in our lives, or known someone like her. And kudos to all the anime references in this ep! <3 ust a quick review for this episode, hopefully I'll do more through ones in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment