Thursday, August 1, 2013

Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! - 04 - Misunderstandings abound~


 Browsing the internet till 2am? Sounds like everyday life to me lol.
But the explanation for sleeping on your stomach, to try and incur a sexual dream was... interesting.... Though if anything I would think it would make you more sexually frustrated, but then again I don't really know much about why you would...... And Kuroki just kept at it, even though she would only get nightmares, she's defiantly a trooper for doing it until the break or dawn!. Though I'm pretty sure having one of those sexy dreams in school isn't ideal....Especially when the teacher can see you facial expression.




Coming from Kuroki's point of view, I can kind of understand why she would want to get molested..... But seriously no one really wants that, as Kuroki soon finds out.... And once she found out what it really was.... I really wanted to cry for the poor girl. This part of the episode I was dreading, mainly because of the way Kuroki's thoughts were about it. At least Kuroki won't be having this train of thought anymore.



Ahh lingerie~ What can I say about it?  Other than I tend to like Kuroki's perverted side. I have a soft spot for perverted female characters <3. And Yuu-chan looking cute as ever, being such a good friend to Kuroki. Too bad Kuroki doesn't realize what a good friend she is. Next time Kuroki, you'll wear those sexy panties! Nest time, if there is one. So sad what happened to the ones she bought, and the embarrassment that followed.




Stuff those things in your bag girl lol, that would solve one of your problem! Trying something new, along with getting a free prize doesn't seem all bad right? And it actually wasn't for once. Though are those handy message things a usual free prize? -.- And the dialogue in the game, makes me wonder if BL games really are like that...




Also props to the dad, for handling the situation he walked into the way he did~ <3 Such a sweet father.

No comments:

Post a Comment